Homework is subject to change.
Please check back after 3 pm EACH day.
SUMMER CAMP Registration is now OPEN!
Please click the link below to find out more about our
PreK and STREAM K-8 Summer Camps.
Registration is due by May 15th.
6TH GRADE LANGUAGE ARTS
*This week we will continue reading our class novel, Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry.
* Quote of the Month-- choose a quote from your favorite poem in honor of National Poetry Month. Due April 28th.
* SPRING BREAK READING ASSIGNMENT-- READ NOVELS.
Wonder pages 101-200
Walk Two Moons Chapters 17-32
QUIZ ON TUESDAY, APRIL 25TH
MONDAY: Read GRG Novel
TUESDAY: Read GRG Novel
WEDNESDAY: Read GRG Novel
Finish Dialect Worksheet
THURSDAY: Read GRG Novel
FRIDAY: Read GRG Novel
* This week we are focusing on Sadlier Unit 9.
* Test is on Friday
MONDAY: Vocab. pages 113 & 114
WEDNESDAY: Vocab. pages 115-117
THURSDAY: Complete 2 online vocab. quizzes and email results. email@example.com
FRIDAY: Unit 9 Vocabulary Test
Exercises in English
* We will focus on voice and mood.
* We will FINISH our research papers this week, focusing on Works Cited and the Cover Page.
TUESDAY: Grammar pages 77 & 78
WEDNESDAY: Grammar page 79
THURSDAY: Grammar page 80
FRIDAY: Research Papers Due Today
7TH GRADE SOCIAL STUDIES
* This week we will work in pairs to analyze the US Constitution. We will also begin to learn about Washington's presidency and focus on Hamilton's plan to address the nation's economic and financial issues.
MONDAY: Read Chapter 9, Section 1
TUESDAY: Complete Chapter 9, Section 1 Vocab. Terms
WEDNESDAY: Chapter 9, Section 1 Reading Check
THURSDAY: Study Notes for Quiz Tomorrow
FRIDAY: Chapter 9, Section 1 Quiz Today